Description:CDR Fundraising Group, a well-established, full-service direct marketing company, with offices in Bowie, MD, and Arlington, VA, is seeking a skilled Account Executive to join our Digital Media Department. The Account Executive is responsible for leading digital campaign execution to acquire, cultivate, retain and upgrade online donors across one or multiple nonprofit clients. The ideal candidate must be a strategic thinker and able to work in fast-paced, creative environment with ever-shifting schedules and priorities.
- Produce regular reports and with analysis for active marketing and fundraising efforts; maintain overall campaign results to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Develop search engine optimization strategies and implement tactics to improve organic search rankings and increase the volume of traffic to client websites Analyze online user behavior and conversion data to complete funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution.
- Implement campaign testing schedules; make ongoing adjustments to marketing efforts as necessary to optimize results.
- Assist with all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including creating mail plans, driving the strategic direction of the copy, graphics and calls to action, determining the segmentation/targeting, and coordinating the production and execution of the final messages.
- Test/conduct quality control for all email, advertising, and landing page assets for digital marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate activities with other fundraising channels (direct mail, DRTV, telemarketing) to ensure that promotions are integrated and messaging is consistent.
- Conduct audits of client social media and web presence.
- Assist with researching, negotiating terms with vendors; routing and finalizing of contracts Research new marketing venues and opportunities, stay abreast of online marketing trends; develop and maintain relationships with vendors and partners.
- Conduct research on behalf of client mission and new outreach campaigns.
- Run internal meetings, including drafting and circulating agendas, meeting notes and action items.
- Maintain excellent relationships with nonprofit clients.
- Assist account directors and other senior staff with other activities as assigned.
- Knowledge of and experience with online marketing for a nonprofit, including any or all of the following: Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimization and Website/landing page optimization.
- Familiarity with digital marketing best practices and the ability to provide reports with actionable insight based on data and trends.
- Commitment to delivering error-free work and high quality client service.
- Comfort working with data and using past results to drive future strategy.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing for a nonprofit is ideal, including any or all of the following: search engine optimization, website analytics, email campaigns, mobile marketing, search engine marketing (Google Grant or paid) and other acquisition channels.
- Certification or experience with Google Analytics required. Experience with Omniture/Adobe Analytics strongly preferred.
- Experience with testing tools like Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, and/or Adobe Test and Target preferred.
- Strong skills in search engine optimization required.
- Experience with search engine marketing ideal. Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly, customer-service oriented attitude.
Education:Two to three years of Internet marketing experience. Nonprofit and/or fundraising experience a plus. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Degree in Marketing or Communications especially useful, but not required.
Experience:Technical savvy, including experience with Salesforce and eCRM platforms Salsa and Blackbaud Luminate Online/Convio. Knowledge of CMS, Photoshop, and/or web editing software ideal. Experience with Google AdWords a plus. Working knowledge of HTML and CSS desired.
To Apply: Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to CDR’s HR Generalist Allison Reep at email@example.com with Digital Account Executive in the subject line.