Account Executive, Digital Media
Description:The Digital Media Account Executive will lead digital campaign execution across one or multiple nonprofit clients to acquire, cultivate and solicit online constituents. The ideal candidate must be a strategic thinker and able to work in fast-paced, creative environment with ever-shifting schedules and priorities.
- Assist with all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including creating mail plans, driving the strategic direction of the copy, graphics and calls to action, determining the segmentation/targeting, and coordinating the production and execution of the final messages.
- Implement campaign testing schedules; make ongoing adjustments to marketing efforts as necessary to optimize results.
- Test/conduct quality control for all advertising, email and landing page assets for digital marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate activities with other fundraising channels (direct mail, DRTV, telemarketing) to ensure that promotions are integrated and messaging is consistent.
- Produce regular statistical reports and with analysis for active marketing and fundraising efforts; maintain overall campaign results to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Assist with creating and implementing paid advertising campaigns, including search advertising, remarketing, paid online ad placements, ad creation and copy development.
- Conduct audits of client social media and web presence.
- Assist with researching, negotiating terms with vendors; routing and finalizing of contracts
- Research new advertising and marketing venues, stay abreast of online marketing trends; develop and maintain relationships with vendors and partners.
- Conduct research on behalf of client mission and new outreach campaigns.
- Run internal meetings, including drafting and circulating agendas, meeting notes and action items.
- Maintain excellent relationships with nonprofit clients.
- Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing for a nonprofit is ideal, including any or all of the following: email campaigns, mobile marketing, social networking, search engine marketing (Google Grant or paid) and other acquisition channels.
- Technical savvy, including experience with e-CRM platforms Salsa and Blackbaud Luminate Online/Convio. Knowledge of CMS, Photoshop and/or web editing software ideal.
- Certification or experience with Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords ideal.
- Strong skills in search marketing – both SEO and SEM.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus.
- Familiarity with online community best practices for nonprofit fundraising.
- Experience with online creative development, solid instincts for what makes compelling copy that will elicit an action.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and prioritize constantly shifting opportunities.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Education:Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Degree in Marketing or Communications is useful, but not required.
Experience:Two to four years of digital marketing experience, preferably in an environment extensively using websites, email and Internet technologies. Nonprofit experience preferred, nonprofit fundraising experience a plus. Strong experience as a project manager coordinating a team to meet deliverables and campaign deadlines.
- Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Allison Reep at email@example.com with Account Executive-Digital Media in the subject line.