Employee Spotlight: Bailey Bernius
Each month, CDR features a spotlight of one of our employees. This month we are learning more about Bailey Bernius, an Associate Director, Digital Media.
- What is your favorite thing about working at CDR? That every day is different, but there’s always a success to celebrate or challenge to learn from.
- What is your guilty pleasure? I would say wine, but I don’t feel guilty about it at all! ;)
- Who do you donate to or volunteer with? I donate to Samaritan’s Purse, Lucky Dog Animal Rescue, and my alma mater Flagler College.
- If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza, because there are so many variations. One meal the rest of my life could get boring!
- Describe yourself in five #Hashtags. #momlife, #blessed, #givemecoffee, #netflix and my personal favorite: #ugh
- Where was the last place you traveled (for fun or for work)? The last place I traveled to was Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, known as “America’s first spa” because it’s home to a historic mineral spa that has been in use since colonial times. People travel from all over the world for the alleged health benefits of the spring water. It’s pretty unique.
- What was your first job and what did it teach you? One of my first jobs was as a server at a local sports bar in college. It taught me time management, the importance of customer service, to ALWAYS be nice to cooks, and that splitting a check is really not as hard as it’s made out to be.
- If you could be a super hero, which one would you be? One that doesn’t require sleep to function.
- Tell us about your pets. I have a rescue Boston terrier mutt named Elvis who has a very unique look. I think a photo might be necessary ...
- What TV show would you be on if you could? Sons of Anarchy – I think I would make a loyal and respected “old lady.”