The Project Manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure efficient and effective workflow of multiple client projects through account team collaboration, ensuring the high quality and timely delivery of direct marketing project plans. The Project Manager is an assertive, multi-tasking team player who ensures that projects run smoothly. The Project Manager will facilitate the project plan and manage the day-to-day oversight of each project’s timeline, from inception through completion. Critical to the success of this role will be the setting and management of expectations for the following: project scope, timelines, tools, roles and responsibilities, accountability, team building and communication.
- Oversee the direction, coordination, implementation and completion of all assigned client projects while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
- Develop and manage schedules with date-driven milestones for all deliverables and project timelines from conception to final billing for assigned direct mail and digital accounts.
- Must be able to identify current, 30-day, and 60-day resource needs and reporting.
- Continually monitor requests and timelines to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner.
- Facilitate the overall creative and production process – including initiation, scheduling, status updates and approval process.
- Manage creative and budget approval process ensuring that all required team members have reviewed and approved projects continuously throughout the project life cycle.
- Upon completion of projects, documents lessons learned and archive records.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time.
- Manage and monitor changes in scope, prioritization and schedules.
- Implement new or modified schedules in response to challenges and delays.
- Oversee frequently fluctuating schedules; influence team cooperation concerning adjustments to support schedule variations.
- Uphold the company’s vision, mission and values.
- Highlight potential risks, challenges and delays and facilitate proactive resolution.
- Create status reports and deliver to team.
- Facilitate regularly scheduled job status meetings.
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational, time management and planning expertise.
- Ability to remain calm and collected under pressure; adaptable and flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Demonstrated excellence in managing multiple priorities; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate teams to adhere to schedules.
- Ability to think creatively and bring innovative solutions to department challenges.
- Flexibility to manage an ever-changing and heavy workload by effectively setting, observing and continually re-evaluating project priorities.
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- In depth understanding of process, workflow and Project Management best practices.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to think critically and develop creative solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, project management, operations management or a related field.
- Three to five years of experience in a Project Management Role.
- Direct marketing agency experience required.
- Experience with Workfront project management system required.
- PMP certification is desirable, but not required.
Creative Direct Response, Inc., is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants should provide a resume and cover letter including salary requirements. Click here to apply: CDR Project Manager.