The Project Manager’s primary responsibility is to drive the completion of multiple projects through account team collaboration, ensuring the high quality and timely delivery of direct marketing project plans. The Project Manager will facilitate the project plan, and manage the day-to-day oversight of each project’s timeline, from inception through completion. Critical to the success of this role will be the setting and management of expectations for the following: project scope, timelines, tools, roles and responsibilities, accountability, team building and communication.
- Develop accurate project scopes and timelines for both direct mail and digital projects in collaboration with account teams.
- Create a standard and streamlined workflow process for project teams.
- Evaluate, implement and maintain a project status report, consistent across account teams.
- Research, evaluate, implement and maintain a project management software system.
- Manage and monitor changes in scope, prioritization and schedules.
- Oversee frequently fluctuating schedules; influence team cooperation concerning adjustments to support schedule variations.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time.
- Encourage a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the account teams and amongst departments.
- Uphold the company’s vision, mission and values.
- Highlight potential risks, challenges and delays and facilitate proactive resolution.
- Deliver status reports to account team and management.
- Develop and maintain project documentation.
- Initiate changes to processes and schedules as needed.
- Continually review and optimize processes to eliminate waste and improve efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, project management, operations management or a related field.
- PMP certification is desirable, but not required.
- Five to seven years of experience in a Project Management or Traffic Management Role.
- Direct marketing agency experience required.
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational, time management and planning expertise.
- Demonstrated excellence in managing multiple priorities; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Ability to remain calm and collected under pressure; adaptable and flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate teams to adhere to schedules.
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- In depth understanding of process, workflow and Project Management best practices.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to think critically and develop creative solutions.
- Experience using Project Management software.
To Apply please click HERE.
Creative Direct Response, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.