The Marketing Manager is responsible for a wide range of projects focused on CDR Fundraising Group’s marketing and new business initiatives. The ideal candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a passion for nonprofits.
- Works with the business development team on marketing initiatives, relationship building with industry contacts, and in the marketing/new business process as it relates to prospect onboarding, proposals and presentations.
- Prepares print and online collateral marketing materials on behalf of the entire company and its divisions; serves as CDR’s voice on the website and social media accounts. Responsible for management of and content sourcing for company website and social media accounts. Oversees copy development for the company blog, award submissions and client case studies.
- Oversees maintenance of marketing contacts database, prospect lists and other systems that support marketing and sales.
- Manages content repository for proposals across case studies, team bios, and service areas.
- Develops and manages the creation of company marketing email campaigns.
- Develops and manages annual marketing calendar including social media outreach, blog content development, conference collateral, industry awards and events, and company and client events.
- Develops copy and creative for marketing collateral used at conferences and industry events, which may include conference presentations, special events, promotional events, white papers, webinars, press releases, articles, networking and industry-group volunteer activities by staff.
- Coordinates promotional events held at the company’s offices, conferences and other locations. Oversees execution of logistics such as food, invitations and site management.
- Manages industry award process from writing entries to submission.
- Researches and analyzes competitor companies and their marketing efforts.
- Marketing and new business development experience including market research, lead management, proposal writing, and onboarding.
- Exceptional and persuasive written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with staff and senior level executives.
- Demonstrated ability to be a creative and resourceful problem solver; able to balance tension between partner expectations and organizational capabilities, strategies and results, while maintaining high ethical standards.
- Expertise with marketing outreach for a nonprofit direct-response agency with the goal of creating an authentic voice amongst industry peers that stays true to company brand and shows off the breath of services and depth of expertise.
- Ability to devise new creative concepts that graphically illustrate the mission, vision and values of CDR Fundraising Group through our presentations, marketing collateral, social media, and our website.
- Ability to remain calm and collected under pressure; adaptable and flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and stay on top of project deliverables.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgement.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Degree in Marketing or Communications preferred, but not required.
- At least 3 years of marketing experience required.
- Non-profit industry and/or marketing agency experience required.
- Account management experience a plus!
Creative Direct Response, Inc., is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.