Digital Media Manager
The Digital Media Manager is responsible to grow all paid digital media channels for CDR’s nonprofit clients. The position will be responsible for planning, developing and managing cross-channel paid digital media and conversion programs featuring paid social, paid search/PPC, programmatic display and native marketing, with a focus on donor acquisition and revenue generation. The job will require management of digital media buyers as well as hands-on execution of paid digital campaigns by the Digital Media Manager.
- Provides strategic direction including ideation and development of detailed plan matrices for all paid digital media.
- Consults agency creative team on the development of top-notch, engaging digital campaigns to deliver on client goals.
- Leads paid search/PPC strategy through both hands-on management and management of search specialists as necessary.
- Oversees campaign optimization, including bid management and creative /content testing and optimization.
- Works with analytics team to develop optimal reporting solution for paid digital media, including social, display, paid search and native.
- Continuously researches and recommends new advertising venues, creative formats and technologies, staying abreast of trends and recommending possible implementations for our clients.
- Responsible for overall quality control of digital campaigns and assets, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of multichannel plans and reports.
- Assists with researching and negotiating terms with vendors; rout and finalize contracts.
- Assists senior staff with other activities as assigned.
- Wide and deep understanding of programmatic media, search and paid social landscape, with ability to recommend appropriate tactics within each to generate acquisition and revenue growth.
- Nonprofit-specific experience preferred; experience generating new leads, customers and revenue an absolute must.
- Leadership and people management experience and proficiency; customer-service oriented attitude.
- Certification in Google AdWords Search and Display required, Video and Shopping a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience performing conversion rate optimization via platforms like Optimizely and Google Optimize a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; degree in marketing or communications preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of experience developing and managing digital media campaigns, including at least two years of experience leading digital media teams.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Bing Ads platforms.
- Experience with e-CRM platforms such as Blackbaud Convio/Luminate Online, Salsa, Classy, Engaging Networks highly preferred. Some knowledge and experience with CMS a plus.
Creative Direct Response, Inc., is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply: CDR Digital Media Manager