CDR FUNDRAISING GROUP JUNIOR ANALYST
The Jr. Analyst is responsible to collect and analyze data to identify useful trends and provide CDR account personnel with relevant information that will facilitate informed decisions for our non-profit clients. The ideal candidate must be a flexible thinker able to work in fast-paced, creative environment and comfortable with a varied set of data sources and reporting tools, passionate about connecting data with business results.
- Utilizes historical data sets and existing initiatives to report on and forecast business trends, outlining key insights to inform ongoing strategy.
- Interprets data, analyzes results using statistical techniques and provides ongoing reports.
- Identifies, analyzes and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Provides standard, ad hoc, and custom reporting to CDR agency teams.
- Collects and analyzes datasets using Excel, MS Access, R, SQL, Sisense and other tools and languages as required.
- Processes regular updates to supplemental reporting, including results summary worksheets, utilizing advanced pivot table functions.
- Updates and manages information in CDR systems.
- Works with analytics management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Works closely with account team contacts to ensure validity and accuracy of results data—including individual package descriptions, mail dates, first gift dates and cost information.
- Coordinates with account teams and lead data strategists to prepare and update combined list plan recommendations.
- Coordinates with account teams to prepare and execute campaign package panel splits that follow the direction of a prepared campaign strategy.
- Works with account teams and analytics team members on Sisense to develop and ensure consistent refreshed updates to existing dashboards.
- Identifies areas for statistical innovation or process improvement, performs independent research, develops innovative approaches, processes, or code.
- Fundamental understanding of relational database design and reporting systems.
- Experience executing analytic tasks (including but not limited to data mining, predictive modeling, segmentation, randomized test/experiment design, forecasting, data visualization, etc.) and creating meaningful outputs.
- Experience with statistical analysis methods and concepts like randomized controlled trials, hypothesis testing, summary statistics, regression, and other explanatory and predictive modeling frameworks.
- Familiarity with fundraising metrics, file segmentation techniques, and direct marketing strategy is a plus.
- Familiarity with Sisense a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills; strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently at a fast pace with limited direction.
- Demonstrated meticulous attention to detail.
- Comfort working across a wide array of client data and reporting platforms.
- Comfort with a fast-paced agency environment and a variety of client service tasks.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects while working independently and on teams.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with internal staff.
- Other key competencies include innovation, an entrepreneurial spirit, a talent for detecting patterns, outstanding problem-solving abilities, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management, Computer Science or Statistical Mathematics, or a related technical field.
- At least 1 year of experience handling a database with large datasets.
- Must possess advanced computer skills, knowledge of additional databases such as SQL Server and MySQL.
- Must have a strong understanding of project management.
- Must be familiar with data warehousing, data mining and data mapping processes.
- Familiarity with data analysis and visualization in MS Excel, MS Access, and reporting platforms that sit atop multiple database and non-database sources (such as Periscope Data and Sisense).
Creative Direct Response, Inc., is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply: CDR Junior Analyst