CDR FUNDRAISING GROUP DIGITAL STRATEGIST
The Digital Strategist is responsible for leading digital campaign execution to acquire, cultivate, retain and upgrade online donors across one or multiple nonprofit clients. The ideal candidate must be a strategic thinker and able to work in fast-paced, creative environment with ever-shifting schedules and priorities.
- Provide strategic direction for email marketing campaigns, digital media including programmatic, paid social and paid search efforts, social media strategy, and other digital marketing tactics.
- Produce client performance reports; identify trends and opportunities for growth.
- Work with writers, designers, advertising strategists and technical experts to generate top-notch, engaging digital campaigns to support client goals.
- Ensure overall quality control of all digital assets. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of deliverables including multi-channel testing plans, campaign reports and change.
- Assist with researching and negotiating terms with vendors; rout and finalize contracts.
- Lead both client-facing and internal meetings.
- Ensure deadlines and budgets are met.
- Assist directors and other senior staff with other activities as assigned.
- Knowledge of and experience with online marketing for nonprofits, including any or all the following disciplines: email campaigns, programmatic, paid social and peer-to-peer fundraising.
- Development and implementation of online fundraising strategies, including management of communications calendars.
- Familiarity with digital direct response marketing strategy and tactics, and how to measure the impact of various channels and campaigns.
- Understanding of current industry best practices and emerging fundraising and marketing strategies
- Solid instincts for compelling creative design that will elicit donor action.
- Comfort working with data and using past results to drive future strategy.
- Commitment to delivering error-free work and high-quality customer service to clients.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and prioritize constantly shifting opportunities.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational/project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly, customer-service oriented attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; degree in Marketing or Communications preferred, but not required.
- At least two to three years of online marketing and fundraising experience.
- Experience working with nonprofits is preferred but not required.
- Experience with platforms such as Blackbaud Luminate Online, Salsa, Salesforce, Classy, or Marketo is highly desired. Knowledge of CMS and web editing software a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords a plus.
Creative Direct Response, Inc., is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply: CDR Digital Strategist