CDR FUNDRAISING GROUP ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE, LIST MANAGEMENT
CDR Fundraising Group, an award-winning, full-service direct marketing company, headquartered in Lanham, Maryland, is seeking a skilled Accounts Receivable professional with list management experience to join our accounting team. We encourage candidates with experience in list brokerage and/or management to apply.
The Accounts Receivable, List Management position ensures the timely and accurate processing of all billing for CDR’s List Division. This position is responsible for maintaining, communicating, and executing organizational and departmental policies and procedures. The candidate will provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers. The ideal candidate will be skilled in Accounts Receivable with list management experience.
- Accurately prepares the monthly list billing, creating. and modifying invoices for clients as required.
- Checks list manager invoices against orders; clarifies discrepancies with Account Executive.
- Ensures the timely and accurate processing of all invoices.
- Prepares and records payments and deposits.
- Prepares NNA/CV forms for all rental list manager invoices.
- Creates/posts credit adjustments for short payments and canceled orders.
- Prepares monthly client reports.
- Streamlines billing procedures, updating procedures as client needs change.
- Responsible to adhere to organizational and departmental policies and procedures. Follows guidelines for internal controls.
- Makes recommendations to management for process improvements.
- Performs other duties as assigned, assisting coworkers as needed with other accounting tasks.
- Proficiency in Accountants Receivable.
- Knowledge of List Management.
- Expertise in handling confidential and sensitive employee, customer, and company information.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently on multiple deadline-oriented projects, adaptable to changing conditions and requirements. Must be able to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Strong customer-service and oral and written communication skills required and the ability to interact with all levels of staff and of management.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills required, including Excel and Word.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal staff and external partners.
- Ability to remain calm and collected under pressure.
- Other key competencies include effective problem-solving abilities; sound decision making and judgement; and a commitment to quality.
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting is preferable, but not required.
- The Accounts Receivable, List Management position requires at least 2 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable. Experience with list management is strongly preferred.
- Prior work with QuickBooks accounting software is required.
- Experience with the management of high-volume accounts receivable billing.
- Experience with analyzing and implementing AR process improvements preferred.
Creative Direct Response, Inc., is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply: Accounts Receivable, List Management