CDR FUNDRAISING GROUP DIGITAL MEDIA BUYER
The Digital Media Buyer will buy and execute digital media campaigns for CDR’s nonprofit clients. This position will be responsible for establishing and growing direct-response oriented media plans for our clients, with an emphasis on programmatic advertising including display, native, and video with a focus on data analysis to optimize campaigns. The ideal candidate will have extensive hands-on experience executing each of these campaign types, preferably with lead generation and revenue generation experience.
- Manages and optimizes display, native, and video advertising for assigned clients with oversight from senior team members.
- Plans, executes, and optimizes display, native and video marketing campaigns.
- Traffics campaigns in Campaign Manager ad-server including the creation of Floodlight tags, and testing.
- Completes daily monitoring and optimization of campaigns to ensure KPIs are met or exceeded for revenue, donor acquisition and ROAS.
- Compiles and presents performance reports to assigned clients with oversight from senior team members.
- Continuously researches and recommends new advertising venues, creative formats, and technologies, staying abreast of trends and recommending possible implementations for our clients.
- Completes quality assurance of digital advertising campaigns prior to launch.
- Wide and deep understanding of programmatic media, native, and video, with ability to recommend appropriate tactics within each to generate acquisition and revenue growth. Knowledge of search and paid social landscape a plus.
- Nonprofit-specific experience preferred; experience generating new leads, customers, and revenue an absolute must.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; degree in marketing or communications preferred but not required.
- 4+ years of direct, hands-on media buying experience, via direct publishers, and programmatic vendors.
- Proficiency with Campaign Manager.
- Understanding of Floodlight tag implementation in Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with e-CRM platforms such as Blackbaud Convio/Luminate Online, Salsa, Classy, Engaging Networks highly preferred.
Creative Direct Response, Inc., is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply: CDR Digital Media Buyer