CDR FUNDRAISING GROUP DIGITAL COPYWRITER
The Digital Copywriter will create engaging content that is disseminated across various digital channels
to support client fundraising campaigns. If you have agency experience, excellent writing skills, know
how to tell a compelling story and position an offer, can motivate your reader to take the action you
want them to take, and enjoy working in a fast-paced creative environment, we’d love to meet you.
- Collaborates with Creative Directors and Art Directors to develop and deliver clear, concise, and compelling digital copy to support our client’s fundraising campaigns.
- Maintains consistent and compelling messaging according to each client’s brand guidelines.
- Reflects the “voice” of a variety of clients in different verticals.
- Works with Account Management partners to understand and effectively represent clients to donors and prospects.
- Listens well and is receptive to internal and client feedback.
- Responsible for the design of new creative concepts for client packages.
- Reviews campaign results and applies learnings.
- Presents to internal teams and clients; articulates creative strategies and how the work supports the strategy.
- Supplements writing resources provided with internet research and interviews.
- Delivers a quality product in a high volume, fast-paced agency environment.
- Strong knowledge of direct response email concepts, digital creative design (multi-channel integration) and production.
- Strong ability to translate complex concepts into clear, concise, compelling content.
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting critical deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid knowledge of design programs.
- Strategic, highly conceptual thinker in both visual and interactive design.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- A commitment to quality, sound judgement, and strong interpersonal skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, or Liberal Arts preferred.
- Three of more years of experience producing effective direct response fundraising copy in an agency environment.
- Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience writing for nonprofit organizations preferred.
Creative Direct Response, Inc., is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply: CDR Digital Copywriter