CDR FUNDRAISING GROUP SENIOR DIGITAL STRATEGIST
The Senior Digital Strategist leads the creation of digital marketing plans for one or more of CDR’s nonprofit clients, and oversees digital campaign execution to acquire, cultivate, retain, and upgrade online donors. The ideal candidate will combine significant strategic planning, digital media management, email platform, analytic and account management experience, along with the ability to flourish in a fast-paced, creative environment with ever-shifting schedules and priorities.
- Develops and presents strategic plans covering digital fundraising efforts across multiple digital tactics.
- Provides strategic direction for email marketing campaigns, digital media including programmatic, paid social and paid search efforts, social media strategy, and other digital marketing channels.
- Oversees and evaluates client performance reports; identifies trends and recommends modifications and opportunities for growth.
- Works with writers, designers, advertising strategists and technical experts to generate top-notch, engaging digital campaigns to support client goals.
- Ensures overall quality control of all digital assets. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of deliverables including multi-channel testing plans, campaign reports and change.
- Assists with researching and negotiating terms with vendors; route and finalize contracts.
- Leads both client-facing and internal meetings.
- Ensures deadlines and budgets are met.
- Assists directors and other senior staff with other activities as assigned.
- Knowledge of and significant experience with online marketing for nonprofits, including all the following disciplines: email fundraising, programmatic media, search, paid social and peer-to-peer fundraising.
- Development and implementation of online fundraising strategies, including management of communications calendars.
- Familiarity with digital direct response marketing strategy and tactics, and how to measure the impact of various channels and campaigns.
- Account management experience strongly preferred.
- Understanding of current industry best practices and emerging fundraising and marketing strategies.
- Familiarity with multiple email marketing platforms; experience working with Blackbaud Luminate, Hubspot, Salesforce or Marketo platforms is preferred.
- Solid instincts for compelling creative design that will elicit donor action.
- Expertise working with data and using past results to drive future strategy. Must be able to read and interpret data to inform real time campaign optimizations. Ability to create, manipulate and analyze data in Excel is required.
- Commitment to delivering error-free work and high-quality customer service to clients.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and prioritize constantly shifting opportunities.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational/project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly, customer-service oriented attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing or Communications preferred.
- At least five years of online marketing and fundraising experience required.
- Experience working with nonprofits is a plus!
- Experience with platforms such as Blackbaud Luminate Online, Salsa, Salesforce, Classy, or Marketo is highly desired. Knowledge of CMS and web editing software a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords a plus.
Creative Direct Response, Inc., is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested candidates can submit resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, via email to Lisa Behuncik, Human Resources Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.