CDR FUNDRAISING GROUP SENIOR DEVELOPER
The Senior Developer is the guru of everything back-end related with some front-end chops. The Sr. Developer is the chief architect of data flow between multiple systems and is comfortable working with third-party API’s, an unstoppable force when it comes to using third-party solutions to enhance out-of-the-box platforms. This individual will work with the web developers, account executives and designers to transform strategy and design into interactive builds which provides a user experience beyond what our clients and users expect. The successful Senior Developer will see themselves as one-stop solution provider for all clients’ web development needs.
- Provides technical leadership and assumes overall accountability for a successful implementation phase on client projects.
- Writes clean and well documented code.
- Understands the technical requirements for complicated web development builds and becomes an overnight expert in explaining them internally and to our clients.
- Maps out data schema and data flow between multiple platforms.
- Follows detailed workflows for project reviews, QA, edits.
- Works on multiple clients and campaigns simultaneously.
- Communicates and engages with web developers, account executives and graphic artists.
- Scopes out web development requirements, timelines, and costs for client campaigns.
- Serves as a learning resource to coworkers.
- Performs any and all other duties as assigned.
- Experienced with all stages of the development cycle for dynamic web projects.
- Strong knowledge of latest web development technologies, best practices, and developments.
- Knowledge of the major backend languages like PHP, MySQL, Apache, .NET, C#.
- Knowledge working with frameworks like LaRavel, Angular.JS, Ember.JS, Phone GAP or equivalent.
- Experience using web API services (SOAP, XML, JSON, REST) and working with and integrating third-party API’s.
- Experience building responsive customer sites and creating plugins using Drupal, WordPress, and the latest web technologies.
- Ability to take a PSD mockup, slice it up and code into an interactive web component
- Experience with custom theme building in CMS platforms such as WordPress or Drupal.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Attention to detail, deliver quality assurance tested work and provide demonstrations of in-progress and finished builds.
- Ability to communicate complex technical details to a non-technical audience and willing to teach and to learn.
- Good communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Analytical, self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Friendly, customer-service oriented attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years web development experience which includes the programming/ development of web applications.
- Experience using Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords user; web analytic data to identify website performance gaps a plus
- Experience with Blackbaud Convio/Luminate Online, Salsa, Classy, Engaging Networks highly desired.
- Experience with Facebook Application development/integration is a huge plus but not required.
- Prior experience working in an agency environment is a plus.
CDR Fundraising Group is an award-winning, full-service direct response fundraising agency with more than 30 years of experience in nonprofit fundraising and advocacy. Our staff of account executives, analysts, creatives, production specialists, media experts and strategy consultants work together to create some of the most effective, multi-channel fundraising solutions in the United States.
Our client’s missions are our purpose and our passion. Together, we raise money to transform lives.
CDR Fundraising Group is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors (https://wearemoore.com/). More about CDR and our clients can be found at www.cdrfg.com.
CDR Fundraising Group is proud to be Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, age, and other statuses protected by law.
CDR Fundraising Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
To help you stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and paid time off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Each full-time position at CDR is eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical & prescription, dental and vision insurance, employer paid Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage, Health Savings Account plan, Flexible Spending Account plans for health and dependent care, and other voluntary benefit options. We offer paid holidays, paid personal leave, paid volunteer leave, and paid family leave. Employees have the option to participate in a company-sponsored 401(k) plan. Several benefit plans have eligibility waiting periods.
How to Apply:
The link to the application is provided here: CDR Fundraising Group Senior Developer.
Inquiries can be directed to Lisa Behuncik, Human Resources Director, 301-858-1500, email@example.com.