CDR FUNDRAISING GROUP DATA SPECIALIST
CDR Fundraising Group is an award-winning, full-service direct response fundraising agency with more than 30 years of experience in nonprofit fundraising and advocacy. Our staff of account executives, analysts, creatives, production specialists, media experts and strategy consultants work together to create some of the most effective, multi-channel fundraising solutions in the United States.
Our client’s missions are our purpose and our passion. Together, we raise money to transform lives.
CDR Fundraising Group is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors (https://wearemoore.com/). More about CDR and our clients can be found at www.cdrfg.com.
The Data Specialist is a key member of the team, working with account teams to develop and execute our non-profit client’s data strategy and segmentation to acquire, cultivate and solicit direct response donors. The Specialist will have the ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline- oriented environment.
- Provides quality assurance for data projects and strategic program plans.
- Serves as a liaison between internal clientele and external vendors.
- Implements internal/external client edit requests for all data programs.
- Implements Direct Mail data processing instructions.
- Manages mail plans and adherence to data timelines for external database vendors and coops.
- Manages acknowledgement, acquisition, donor, sustainer, lapsed and expired data.
- Completes data segmentation for donor, lapsed, acquisition and sustainer programs.
- Extracts, imports, and exports data in various database applications.
- Escalates data issues needing process reengineering.
- Researches and collects data to assist with product development and analysis.
- Performs data analysis of key problem areas to assist in root cause analysis.
- Provides data reconciliations to identify data anomalies.
- Audits data on a regular basis to ensure data integrity and quality.
- Creates data and modeling purchase orders.
- Performs specialized functions pertaining to department operations.
- Develops strong working relationships with clients and external vendors.
- Supports directors in the preparation of annual client projections.
- Assists in preparation of data reports, training materials, & business presentations.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Ability to work in a team environment to meet client fundraising goals.
- Ability to report on results clearly and succinctly.
- Must have outstanding organizational skills and the ability to assign, manage and facilitate multiple priorities; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Must have experience with and a strong understanding of USPS specifications as it pertains to the direct mail industry.
- Must be able to preflight data and provide quality control for all output.
- Expertise in Data Processing (Hygiene, Merge Purge, Segmentations, Splits, Presorting).
- Microsoft Office expertise; advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Must have experience with Database Manipulation (DMI, Aegis Solutions, Razers Edge).
- Ability to adapt to change and prioritize constantly shifting opportunities, solving problems as they may arise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from accredited college or university in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or Data Science.
- Three plus years of experience with data analysis/management required.
- Nonprofit direct marketing experience is desired.
To help you stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and paid time off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Each full-time position at CDR is eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical & prescription, dental and vision insurance, employer paid Life, a Health Savings Account plan, Flexible Spending Account plans for health and dependent care, voluntary Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage, and other voluntary benefit options. We offer paid holidays, paid personal leave, paid volunteer leave, and paid family leave. Employees have the option to participate in a company-sponsored 401(k) plan. Several benefit plans have eligibility waiting periods.
CDR Fundraising Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CDR Fundraising Group is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Please use this link to apply: CDR Fundraising Group Data Specialist