CDR Fundraising Group, a well-established, full-service direct marketing company, with offices in Bowie, MD, and Arlington, VA, is seeking a skilled Digital Advertising Specialist to join our Digital Media Department. The Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for digital advertising campaign management and optimization to acquire, cultivate, and retain online constituents across one or multiple nonprofit clients. The ideal candidate must be highly detail oriented and able to work in fast-paced, creative environment with ever-shifting schedules and priorities.
The major areas of expertise include:
- Experience with digital media buying for a nonprofit, including any or all of the following platforms: Google AdWords, Bing Ads, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Yahoo, Google Ad Grants, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Familiarity with digital direct response marketing strategy and tactics, and how to measure the impact of various channels and campaigns.
- Knowledge of and experience with online marketing for a nonprofit is ideal, including any or all of the following: ad campaigns, search engine marketing and other acquisition channels; social networking, and mobile marketing.
- Certification in Google Adwords Search, Display required, Video and Shopping a plus.
- Experience with e-CRM platforms Blackbaud, Salsa and Convio, Photoshop and knowledge of CMS and web editing software a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics required, certification a plus.
- Experience with online creative development, solid instincts for what makes compelling copy that will elicit an action ideal.
- Manage and optimize search, display, native, and social advertising for assigned clients with oversight from senior digital advertising team members.
- Create and route all advertising campaign assets including search and display advertising creative, and ad copy as needed for assigned clients with oversight from senior digital advertising team members.
- Implement advertising campaigns, including search advertising, online ad placements, ad creation and copy development for assigned clients.
- Compiling advertising reports and presenting them to assigned clients with oversight from senior digital advertising team members.
- Assist Digital Advertising team with the quality assurance of soon to be launching campaigns.
- Serve as assigned advertising team back up for one or multiple nonprofit clients.
- Assist with audits of client social media and web presence.
- Assist with Google for Nonprofits applications including but not limited to acquiring and setting up Google Ad Grants for nonprofits.
- Maintain and report on emerging advertising trends.
- Provide support to Digital Advertising team on all misc. items related to advertising campaigns for CDR clients as assigned. Key Competencies
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and prioritize constantly shifting opportunities.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Degree in Marketing or Communications especially useful, but not required.
- Experience with e-CRM platforms such as Blackbaud Convio/Luminate Online, Salsa, Classy, Engaging Networks highly desired. Knowledge of CMS and web editing software a plus.
- Two years of digital marketing experience. Nonprofit and/or fundraising experience a plus.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords.
Please click here.